Ways to give
- to donate £10 or your chosen amount, text SCCT16 £10 to 70070
- donate online via MyDonate
- post a cheque
- set up a monthly standing order
- make a wire transfer
- payroll giving
Your money goes a long way
A donation to SCC is an investment in the education of Cambodia's children and the country's future. Your investment can go a long way:
- £17 pays for 125 school meals
- £32 provides a student with a bicycle so they can attend school
- £150 (£12.50 p/m) sponsors a secondary school student for one year
- £480 (£40 p/m) ensures free education for 40-50 students for one year by providing a teacher with a living wage
- £8000 builds a new classroom
Whichever way you choose to give, your donation will help improve access and quality of education in Cambodia, giving students the opportunity to achieve a brighter and more independent life.
You can donate funds to any of the three charities SCC supports through their own individual JustGiving pages the links are on the urgent appeals pages. If you donate to SCC through any other method given on the donate page please stipulate which charity you would like your funds to go to. You can either do this through the bank reference or by emailing us directly with the details of your payment.
Any donations which are not ring-fenced for a particular charity will be split amongst all three of the organisations we support.
- SCC's trustees contribute their time and resources for nil income
- 100% of donations go to our projects in Cambodia
- We will only send funds to the three charities listed in our project section.
Don't forget to Gift Aid your donation
The Gift Aid scheme allows Schools for Children of Cambodia to increase the value of your gift by almost a third without any cost to you.
If you pay tax in the UK, then Gift Aid is a simple way to increase the value of your gift to Schools for Children of Cambodia. When you Gift Aid your donation, Schools for Children of Cambodia will be able to reclaim the basic rate tax on your gift. This means for every £1 you give to Schools for Children of Cambodia , we can reclaim a further 25p from the UK tax man. And higher rate taxpayers can claim tax relief for themselves in their annual tax return at up to 18% (40% less 22%) of the gross donation.
To make any or all of your donations to Schools for Children of Cambodia qualify, all you need to do is complete the Gift Aid form, return it to us at our registered address and we will then claim back the tax you have paid from the Inland Revenue on your donation.